Monday, July 2, 2012

A Relaunch & Remix...NKOSI Publishing Blog 2.0

Peace to all of those who have followed NKOSI Publishing on Twitter and Facebook.
I've posted a great deal of links about publishing and writing etc on those platforms, as well as info about my projects.  However, I've neglected the blog....not anymore.

1st there's the official banner. I've used it on the Facebook page, NKOSI Publishing.

Real quick, I've learned a great deal and there is much more to learn about writing and publishing.  The art and craft, as well as the business is balancing act, that many are trying to master.  Its not just about completing the best story you can write (though it is most critical) but also there's edits, social media etc.  Its fun and challenging as well.

I"m going to keep this short for the 1st post but because there's some writing to be done, some edits to make and world building to dive into...but rest assured there's more to come!

Stay Creative,
Pharaoh

No comments:

Post a Comment